Relying on Food Scientists and the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) and the Research Chefs Association (RCA) is very important for success in understanding the Consumer trend and to meet Product Development objectives. At Deli Star we are focused on ensuring that we meet the following criteria throughout the product’s life-cycle.
Over the years, Deli Star’s chefs and scientists have been continually researching and implementing new processes and technologies to make products that are chef-inspired and healthier. We understand the importance of creating products containing natural, familiar, simple ingredients that are easy to recognize, understand, and pronounce. We owe it to our customers and ourselves to deliver on our Simple Promise® and continue making the world a healthier place!
• Recipe-like and chef-sourced
• Free from artificial flavors, colors and allergens
• Follows customers’ and Simple Promise® no-no list
• Removal of sugars or use of natural sugars for low calorie count and glycemic value
• Increased protein and plant-based alternatives
• Low net carb or high in dietary fiber
• Rich in vitamins and minerals
• Fresh, never frozen
• Ethical production and business practice
• Animal protein sourced through Global Animal Protection program (GAP)
• Annual commitment to reduction in waste and packaging
• Low water usage
DATEM (Diacetyl tartaric and fatty acid esters of mono and diglycerides)